Wednesday, July 6, 2011

To Scotland and the North, We Go Today!

We're going off to Edinburgh today!
I'm looking forward to the Trossachs hike,
for photo opportunities abound.
There's also Rosslyn chapel, Arthur's Seat,
and then a Ceilidh party, just for us.
It should, and will, be very interesting.
St. John's College


King's College

King's College Court


I seem to fall asleep quite early here -
perhaps I'm still adjusting to the time.
But now I have some reading left to do
which I can't do till Sunday evening now!
The corresponding seminar's Monday,
so, not quite sure what I will finally do.
The other seminar, we had our first -
we modeled evolution using beads,
and when I gave my paper, he exclaimed,
"My God! You have [such] neat handwriting!"
I later took a tour, and walked around
and learned a lot about the history.
Then me and couple others went to walk
to Sainbury's, a grocery - quite good to know.
We had our Scotland meeting; I followed friends
to Student's Bar at King's. Then I went home
and crossed my better judgment into sleep.

So now I've woken up, and I must "pack"
(it's really just a few days worth of clothes)
but can I finish reading on return?

No comments:

Post a Comment